I intended this blog to be a dramatic recount of what it was like to go through an eviction. The procedure itself turned out to be so mundane I started reminiscing about my 40 years in San Francisco to spice it up.
Eviction weighed heavy on me though, there was a finality to everything I did the last few years. I couldn’t afford to live in the City if I lost the apartment. So it made sense to tell about the part of my life that was over.
Now that I’m headed back I’m not sure what to think. I guess I have no choice but to create new stories.
These are the posts that cover the eviction process itself.
- As the Pot Melts
- Rear Window
- Christmas, Baby Please Come Home
- Mein Kampf
- Visions of Carlotta
- Rotten Plums
- Your Eminence, Your Worship, Your Grace
- Mon Petit Chiu Chiu
- Would You Buy a Used Car From this Man?
- Don’t Piss on My Leg and Tell Me It’s Raining
- Second Floor, Women’s Lingerie
- What Have I Got to Hide?
- I Have Not Been Served
- A Woo By Any Other Name
- Meet the Mongels
- The Folks at Home
- The Great Un-Quashed
- The Only Person Who Can Judge Me Is Judy
- Said the Joker to the Thief
- I Left My Heart
- Up On Housing Project Hill
- I Fought the Law and the Law Won